November 09, 2012

Price updates ! :D

Hye everyone !
I'm enjoying myself right now since it's school holiday :) But ah you know I still have things to be settled down . This is soo a midnight update and I really wish you guys can help me clear all this junks (even it's brand new) Yes because i don't need those . Heehehe anyway I really need the money .

So to make sure that my items sells , I already make up my mind ! :)
1) Bought 3 items of price RM35 for RM100
2) Bought 4 items of price RM30 for RM110
3) Bought 2 items of price RM55 for RM100

I guess it's a good deal right ? Haha I really need to clean up my closet ASAP so yeah please help me spread this blog to your friends since it's still operating until the end of this year :) Yeah no more business for me next year (maybe) since i'm sitting for my SPM next year*sigh* So please please please help me !
Thanks :)

Much love,
StarGalaxy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment